history

The Sir Garnet is adjacent to Norwich Market, just a stones throw away from the City Hall and alongside Gentleman’s Walk. The building itself is steeped in history and can be dated back to medieval times and first opened its doors as a public house in 1861. 

Today, after major refurbishment in 2012, it is a favourite for locals and visitors to Norwich and is completely dog friendly. Not only is there fine food and drink, but also fantastic views across the City.

Open every day from 10.30-midnight (with later closing at weekends)